Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: anybody think..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    anybody think..

    the Bradley Effect is showing up in recent polls?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the Bradley Effect is showing up in recent polls? </div></div>


    Well by defanition the Bradley Effect can't show up on any polls as it is the People lieing to polsters


    As far as people saying that they will vote for Obama then voteing the other way that may very well happen probably not more than a point or 2

  3. #3
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    I had to make phone calls yesterday in Scott and Lee Counties...

    1= Strong Obama (83)
    2= Lean Obama (21)
    3= Undecided/In the middle (46)
    4= Lean McCain (7)
    5= Strong McCain (34)
    6= Neither (19)
    Ref - Refuse to talk. (28)

    By those numbers, Obama would be in the lead by a large margin. Scott Co. being thrown in there pretty much guarantees that those numbers are skewed. Numbers for nearly everyday are very similiar(w/ the exception of gaining a few more obama votes every week), I just chose to write the ones down from yesterday to show this. I think the Bradley Effect is having a large effect on this election.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    I think there will be more of a reverse bradley effect, I think a lot of Mccain supporters will change their mind.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    So it's you that has been calling me so much [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    When it looks like one of those I just don't answer.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    No I work in Scott Co. and Lee Co. only...

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: anybody think..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had to make phone calls yesterday in Scott and Lee Counties...

    1= Strong Obama (83)
    2= Lean Obama (21)
    3= Undecided/In the middle (46)
    4= Lean McCain (7)
    5= Strong McCain (34)
    6= Neither (19)
    Ref - Refuse to talk. (28)

    By those numbers, Obama would be in the lead by a large margin. Scott Co. being thrown in there pretty much guarantees that those numbers are skewed. Numbers for nearly everyday are very similiar(w/ the exception of gaining a few more obama votes every week), I just chose to write the ones down from yesterday to show this. I think the Bradley Effect is having a large effect on this election.
    </div></div>
    You only get to call the dumb people...so the results are skewed. The smart ones signed up for the "do not call". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    We'll just come to your house [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I'd say I've knocked on close to 400 doors and made a few hundred calls with the Virginians Call their Neighbors.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody think..

    After thay knock on your door, if there's anything left, send them to my house.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: anybody think..

    Dog will go 160 and he ain't been fed. I don't call for help much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •